Last week, I engaged a noisy colony of Seagulls plunge-diving for live food on the coast of Seacliff State Beach, near the S.S. Palo Alto Cement Ship. The surround sound of their harsh wailing and squawking calls gave an unusually tense feeling to the experience.
- New Headshots for Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
- Take Your Career To The Next Level With Professional Headshots
- Dinner Party Event Photography for GridStor
- Headshots for Tyee Carr Advisory Team
- Professional Outdoor Corporate Headshots for Consulting Firm, Klosh Group
- Women with Moxie Mixer Event November 2023