I had an opportunity to follow students at the AIPD Culinary Department’s Chocolate Class. Their final project is to create an edible hexagon-shaped chocolate box filled with personally designed pieces within a 4 hour period. I photographed hour-2 and hour-4 of their process. I loved moving around the action and creating a photographic narrative of the students while witnessing the transformation of chocolate from cocoa bars into beautifully shaped hexagon chocolate boxes.
- Take Your Career To The Next Level With Professional Headshots
- Dinner Party Event Photography for GridStor
- Headshots for Tyee Carr Advisory Team
- Professional Outdoor Corporate Headshots for Consulting Firm, Klosh Group
- Women with Moxie Mixer Event November 2023
- Corporate Headshots for Contracting Firm Western Partitions Inc. WPI